Monday, January 23, 2006

Watched 2 movies today...

It is 1:56 in the morning and I should be sleeping now since tomorrow is Monday. But obviously I am not. I was very tired and sleepy just now but now I feel a little refreshed after brushing my teeth and washing my face. The effects won't hang around long I suppose. So this might be a short post.

I watched 2 DVDs in a row today. They are "Batman Begins" and "National Treasures" and I think they are fun to watch. Although not really good but good enough to kill some free time. Before I forget, I would like to mark down two sentences that I like from "Batman Begins":


"Why do we fall? To learn how to pick ourselves up." - Thomas Wayne

"It is not what underneath you, but what you do that defines you." - Rachel


Perhaps not exactly what they are in the movie but I think this is pretty close.

Now I am going to sleep. Good night.

No comments: