Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

First, I would like to wish everybody a Happy New Year!!! I have a feeling that this new year will be a better year for all mankind :D And I think this will be a year full of change for me. First of all, I will graduate(hopefully) in March and continue on Master Degree in April. And then last morning my landlord told me that they are going to tear down the building that I am now living and build a new one. So, I have to temporarily move to another building. But since changes always give birth to new things, I am going to face these changes positively :)

And since this is new year, I would like to make new year resolutions:

  1. Be more focused and concentrated.

  2. Do thing one at a time.

  3. Be a smarter consumer.

  4. Stop worrying too much.

  5. Be more self-motivated.

  6. Be nice to the others.


By the way, I went on a snow board trip from 26th December to 30th December 2005. Although we couldn't play much on the day we arrived because of the heavy snow, we managed to enjoy ourselves on the second and the third day. Like usual, I will post the photos on my static website when I have the time.

3 comments:

Sugar said...

happy doorbell :)

hehe. anyway, u really very 'semangat' compared to me. typing a blog at 5 in a morning, after a whole night of walking to the shrine is something I definitely won't do.

read your blog, but guess I'm too blur at the moment to 'digest' it. in need of sleep now. :p

so, happy new year lah! may your year be full of surprises :) and happy, of course!

oyasumi...

Sugar said...

doorbell! me again! hehe :p

reading your blog again, and realised you were in such a good mood yesterday. why? must have gotten a lot of positive energy from me, or was it because of your good mikuji yesterday?

to think of it, I've never made new year resolutions before. maybe I will this year? putting it in my blog will be very good to motivate myself in a way, I think. Anyway, good luck in achieving yours ;)

by the way, glad you enjoyed the snowboard trip :)

doorbell!

koyi said...

I really feel that this year is gonna be a good year for me and for all the people. I can't tell the reason but I just feel energetic :D hehehe... I hope this energy lasts long enought, though :)