Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just to update...

Haven't updated this blog properly for quite a long time. Just drop by to update you about my life and those things/events that interested me recently.

First of all, I am currently working on the evaluation of the system I have built for my final year project. Then I will have to write my thesis(or report) based on it. There is only one month left and I am still not very sure about how well I can do. But I will try my best :) Fight fight!

Apple always catches me in surprise. They just announced their new Intel Mac recently. Although we all have known and expected that they were going to move on to the Intel platform but I didn't expect they could build the product so quickly. But I love surprises :D Instead of telling people that there will be something nice and ask them to wait, I think it is better to first make the thing. And let's get back to the new Intel Macs. There are currently two products announced, iMac and MacBook Pro(only available in February, though). You can watch the clip of the keynote here. I would like to have a MacBook Pro but it is just too pricy for me at the moment. Let's see if they are going to have a cheaper notebook line like the iBook now.

3 comments:

Sugar said...

are you thinking of getting another notebook if it's not too pricy? please get one!! so that u can give me your old one. hehe :p

koyi said...

Not so soon maybe... aiya I wanna give you oso you dare not take lah... :P

Sugar said...

of coz I will take!!! いつでも待ってますから、忘れないでね :p hehe