Thursday, January 20, 2005

Up and Down...

I was feeling quite happy last night, and even felt proud about myself since I have completed the compiler and it was approved by my TA(Teaching Assistant) that the compiler has passed all the prepared tests. What I have to do next is just to write the report and pass in. "Since I have been working quite hard these days, so I deserve one day off work", I said to myself and rested the whole night watching variety shows yesterday.

However, there is always down time following the up one. I got a piece of bad news today. The result of the mid-term test of the subject I am retaking(since I failed it last year... :( Do I have to explain this???) was out! And I have got a rather low mark :((( That means I have to aim for near 100 points in the final test... (x x)... >> Sigh <<

And whenever this kind of things happens, I tend to blame myself for many things, like not studying seriously, like spending my time on those foolish and meaningless things, like this and like that. It makes me feel really bad about myself. Is there any way to increase one's self-esteem? If you know one of them please let me know...

But don't worry about me. I will be OK again a few days later. This may be the only best thing about myself. Those some may refer it as "escaping from realities" :P But why not if realities really hurt you bad? OK again don't worry about me. I will be OK again tomorrow since I know there are many people who love me and support me no matter how lousy I am :D Am I right?

Come to think of it, I shouldn't let the bad overshadow the good. It is a fact that I've completed the compiler afterall :D

so see you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. You spend your time on other meaningful things like sakuru rather than only studies, which makes u a more complete person. ;) For me, you're much more accomplised than those u-know-who who only studies, but can't speak proper Nihongo and have few friends eventhough they may get all A's for their exams. ;)

Lao Hiao

koyi said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I will remember that :)

But I think you should really consider changing your nick :P