Saturday, January 15, 2005

Eyes strain...

Wow... I have been facing computers too much lately, for completing my compiler. The LOC(lines of code) of all the .c and .h files exceeds 4000 now. Heard from the lecturers that somebody has done the same thing with the LOC of 2000+. I don't know how they have done it but I think I am stupid. So I need to double the lines and the program is still not complete :P

Still wondering should I get a LCD monitor for the sake of my eyes. The price of the 17" seems attractive to me. But it may be a bit luxurious to have such a nice monitor. How should I get rid of the old large CRT if I decided to get one? Questions everywhere.

Anyway, after 31st of Jan I will be a bit more free. Since I should have completed all my reports and passed them up by the time... I hope :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there ! Don't lose your mind yet and work hard ! I think you can do well hand in the reports in time. Good luck and best wishes !

koyi said...

Thanks for your encouragement!!!

I am fully energized now!!! o(* *)o