Saturday, October 30, 2004

Would you call to a radio DJ to tell him your problems?

You may have known that I am listening to 988.com.my quite often these days. I especially like to listen to a programme on Friday's night. Many people call in and tell the DJ about their problems in their lives and relationships. I like to listen to this programme not because that I actually like it, but it just makes me think. Why are there so many people who worry and think so much about such tiny things. It just makes you laugh sometimes. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everybody has problems and i think so do you. i like 988 too and i think it is interesting to listen to people telling their problems on air.sometimes we learn new things from them too(^^).i like your idea of not having too worry too much. we should simplify our lives and continue to strive hard toward our dreams while we are still alive.

koyi said...

Thanks for your reply :) well, sure that I have my own problems, too. But I don't think I would like to call up the DJ just to get some easily expected answers. If you listen to it long enough, you can actually expect what the DJ would say. Hahaha... that means we can be a DJ also :P

I think I have written about this before, sometimes our best advisor is in ourselves. Just imagine that a friend with a similar problem walked up to you for your advice, what would you tell him/her? That would be the best answer for yourself. :) Don't you agree? So, it is basically about how well you can get yourself out of the situation and think objectively, as if that is not your own problem.