Monday, October 11, 2004

They think they could bluff me :P

Yesterday afternoon on my way back home from the station, I stopped at the local bookstore for a while. When I left the bookstore, a salesman stopped me and said that they were having lucky draw and showed me a box with small papers inside. Well, the bookstore is big and they looked ok to me. Just for fun, I drew one. By the way, I have no luck of this kind. I never win any prizes in this kind of luck-testing. All I have won were cups, or those things you would not be happy when you got them. You know what I mean.

Back to the story, this salesguy, tore open the little cut of paper I drew from the box. OOoooHhhh! How lucky I was!!! I hit the second prize... But I think there was no sign of excitement in my face, I never believed that life could be that easy. The guy, noticing I was not really excited at all, showed me a catalouge and try to convince me how lucky I was to get the prize. It was a box that you can use it to recieve some kind of radio broadcasting, you can listen to new songs faster than anyone can, and even record it! Wow, that was attracting, I thought to myself but still, nothing more than that.

Then came another salesman, he brought another new "lucky fellow" to draw, so he told the salesguy serving me to move further. So, we did move away from the "lucky" spot! Then the guy kept on with all the amazing stuff this little machine can do, and how much it would cost me if I was to buy it myself. But I was expecting something... (you should know what I was expecting if you are smart enough :P)

As I expected, I could get it free but I HAVE TO SIGN UP WITH A MONTHLY FEE OF ¥5000+!!!! Hahahaha, now I knew why I was so LUCKY... Of course I rejected straight away and left the bookstore as nothing happened. And now I figured out why the other guy would like us to move away... they did not want me to meet the other lucky fellow. :D

Now, be careful of this kind of stupid salesman, don't be happy until you make sure everything is FREE....

No comments: