Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The way to stay focused...

Have you ever found yourself in a state that there are too many things you want to do at the same and you don't know where to start? I have, and still do. And I think that is the exact reason that I can't stay focused for long enough. For example, below are the things that I want to do at this very moment while I am writing this post.
1. Write a customized CSS so that my blogs look cooler.
2. Learn how to rip a DVD and encode it properly with FreeBSD.
3. Prepare for the next experiment next week.
4. Prepare for the programming class tomorrow.
5. Think and plan what to say in the forum that I will be joining this coming weekends.
6. Go to school to have my lunch.
7. Make an appointment with my dentist(still hesitating whether to visit him this Thursday)
How can I stay focused with so many things in my mind? Although I understand that I am not a super human and I can only do one thing at one time, it is still easier to understand than to practise. I really miss the days when my life was so simple. I go to school, do homework, read comics/magazines, browse online, chatting with friends, etc. and this is all I "have to" do in one day. Simple, huh? No worries for the future.
I would be glad if you share with me how you keep yourself focused. Till then.
p/s: Oh ya, my friend lost his handphone yesterday "mysteriously", here I hope that he can get over this soon enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know u r no superhuman but do u know? superman died yesterday. died liao.... my oyasan is also confirmed in the heaven liao coz i saw the banner about his funeral. sigh....may they rest in peace.


the fren who lost his hp "mysteriously"

koyi said...

A tribute to Superman from the linux community:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=241283

RIP.

* Thanks for watching my blog always.