Sunday, April 27, 2008

Moving back to dotkoyi.blogspot.com :D

Hi, long time no see on dotkoyi.blogspot.com.

According to my last post, I have moved my blog to dotkoyi.hobby-site.org, which was hosted on my home server, but why am I still posting here? The simple answer is: I have moved back to blogspot.com :P

The longer version of the answer is that, I moved house. In this new house, I switched my Internet provider from ADSL to Cable, which unfortunately caused some trouble with publishing my own server. The real problem is yet to be found out, I just need to have a channel to write :)

Below you can find some old posts which I have posted on dotkoyi.hobby-site.org, in case somebody missed them :P

3 comments:

phyee86 said...

Okaeri~~ hehe....

Sugar said...

はは。暇だね。moving here moving there. :p

koyi said...

Wow you guys are really fast... (^^)

Thanks for checking out :)