Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy New Year!!! (^^)

This post was originally posted on dotkoyi.hobby-site.org, which is my home server on 4 January 2008. This home server has to be taken down due to some technical reasons.


Wow it is year 2008! How fast. Here I would like to wish my family, all my friends and all the people a Happy New Year and a fruitful year to come :)

I used to make new year resolution in my blog, …, ok, only once in year 2006. Oh no, I think I haven’t improved much since then (^^!).

Anyway I think I have somehow managed to realize some of them in certain degree, and my priority for this year changed a bit. So, here I go.

  1. Don’t give up easily.
  2. Be patient and take things slowly.
  3. Be nice to the others from my heart.

Having a lot is just like having none, so this is it. (^^)

Hope that this will be a great year for all of us.

No comments: