Monday, June 12, 2006

Job seekers, research yourself with Google...

Found a link to this article in Slashdot just now. Just thought that this piece of information is vital to students who will have to look for a job in the future. Perhaps this is just happening in the U.S. for the moment. But who knows? The U.S. tends to set "good" examples for the other countries to follow.

For Some, Online Persona Undermines a Resume - New York Times

So, think twice before you make something public next time. You can never make sure who is paying you a visit online.

I had better go check out about myself now :-D

See ya.

2 comments:

Sugar said...

so, what did you find out about yourself?

koyi said...

Hahaha... don't take it too seriously... :-D But I think I can find some handsome photos of me quite easily... :P