Sunday, June 18, 2006

1000 vs. 1

There are always a thousand of reasons to make yourself unhappy. Therefore, that one reason that makes you happy becomes so precious that you should never forget about it. If you can't find any reason to make yourself happy, keep trying because it just means that you are not looking hard enough.

Today is the Fathers' Day. Here I wish you all, whether you are a father or not, Happy Fathers' Day!

And for my family, there is another big event today. My sister is no more single from this day onwards :D Here I would like to congratulate her and my brother-in-law and wish that they will live happily ever after (^ ^) Gong xi, gong xi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur sis got married already!
congratulations to her!(dun hav her contact, and she will tiok che kia if i call her, so mah write here lo)
dun know whether she remember me or not...
gong xi! gong xi!

keat

koyi said...

Say you are Anwar and she will know who you are...