Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Flower along the road to school

Someone just complained to me last night that I haven't updated my blog for such a long time. Well, have been busy with many things and if I have posted an entry during that time, it would just be full of complaints and frustration :P Now I have finished many of the tasks and finally feel like posting an entry again.



This is the flowers that I saw blooming in front of a house when I walked to school one day. I thought the colour was very attracting to me and therefore I took a photo of them with my handphone. I especially like the fading colours that it showed, not sharp, not outstanding, but beautiful in its own way.

I always find ending a blog entry hard. It is not like I can make a conclusion out of what I have written up there. So... just see you :D Hope the next entry won't take that long again... :P

2 comments:

Sugar said...

the flowers must have been really nice. too bad you didn't have ur monster camera with u. i like simple flowers like this too. beautiful in its own way.

btw, i think it would have ended perfectly without the last paragraph. :)

koyi said...

hahaha... your comment would have ended beautifully, too without the last paragraph :P