Monday, June 20, 2005

Bad day... (T T)

But I am not going to talk about it :D I just decided that I will only write about good things from now on. Writing about bad things only make you feel worse. Agree?

Good thing.. good thing... Oh ya, today I cleaned my room. I don't actually remember when did I clean my room last time. But it makes me feel a lot more comfortable now :D Yaho!

And good thing good thing... Oh ya(again?), I helped a junior with his programming work just now. I think he should try harder to think about it himself, though. So instead of writing it all for him in maybe 20 mins, I made him write his own code and spent about 2 hours with him :D Hahaha, I think I will make a good teacher :D

What else? what else? Ok nothing else... so I will stop here.
See ya again with more good news :)

No comments: