Sunday, July 10, 2005

To all my busy friends...

I have so many busy friends around me. What about you? Everybody just seems that s/he is so occupied by his/her studies, by his/her work, by whatever s/he is busy with. But why am I always the luckiest one who doesn't "seem" busy at all? Well, I think I am "optimally" busy. Have enough work to keep me busy, yet with a little time left for myself to enjoy my live. Good luck to those busy ones. I hope they will have their rewards for all their hard work :)

Today I would like to talk about the topic "Being Happy". I once told my friend, when he was miserable, that you can be happy anytime when you want to be. Of course he opposed to this idea and thought that I was crazy(Ok, I added this one... :P) But come to think about it, is that actually something that prevent you from being happy all the time? "Being happy" is just a state of your feelings. You feel good. If you insist to be happy, will anything outside you can stop you? Ya, maybe there are. This is a world full of challenges. Challenges that prevent you from being happy. But if you simply insist on being happy. Nothing can stop you :D Just like nothing can help you if you want to feel sad and miserable.

We often hear that one "can't help feeling bad", but I would hope that someday somebody would tell me that, s/he "can't help feeling happy" :D Isn't that nice?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are a lot of times when you say 'i can't help feeling happy!' like when u receive a parcel/letter from someone, or when u score unexpectedly better than what u thought and better than the people that are really kiasu, hehe, and getting something nice from the ufo catcher...... etc. don't u think so? :)

Sue.. :)

koyi said...

Now I can't help feeling happy coz I got a message from someone unexpected :P

Anonymous said...

when u see someone smiling without any reason coz he's "happy", u know he is "sot sot tei" :P

Lao Hiao

koyi said...

I smile without any reason... Oh, there is a reason but just you won't know it from just looking at me... so that means I am "sot sot tei"? Or you smile beautifully lah... don't smile like "sot sot tei" mah ...