Sunday, September 19, 2004

Started playing BioHazard(or Resident Evil) Epi. 1 now

I know this sounds ridiculous but I just bought the first episode of the famous game, BioHazard(this is what it is called in Japan, in other places it is better known as Resident Evil...). I tried to play just now but since it is late and I am those with a weak heart, I think I will save it for tomorrow when my room is brighter :P I think you can guess why I am suddenly so interested in playing the game, yeah, right, it is because of the movie :) I think it is pretty cool. So go and watch! Don't watch pirated VCD, go to a cinema, the sound and visual are far more better!!! :D

Oh ya, just to tell you that I am not so rich to buy a Play Station to play the game. I got the PC version. It is stated on the package that it only runs on windows 95/98. So I asked the sales person in the shop and they said there is no warranty that it runs on windows XP. But it does actually, just if you enable the backward compatibility function in windows XP when you run that game. The moral of the story: Don't trust the sales person if you think you are better than they are in the area! :P In the areas that you are not familiar with, get a friend who is familiar with those areas to help you. Don't trust the sales persons! :D

No comments: