Saturday, October 14, 2006

It is about art!

Hi, sorry for not updating the blog for a long long time. Have been back to Malaysia for two weeks plus, busy with work for another week (- -!)

So here is the recent update, I went to 万博公園(Bampaku Park) today to join an activity in which you use natural materials to make something out of them. Although I didn't make it to create something extremely nice, I really enjoyed the process. And below are two of my masterpiece :P Actually, there is another one but I gave that to a friend as her birthday present. And would like to say Happy Birthday for her once again. Best Wishes :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you. it's not sitting by my computer :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Long time no see. How are you? And do you remember me?

I think that these are very lovely works. You have the talent of the art.
My son also made the work of beetle using natural materials in this summer vacation.
It is good to make the work using natural materials.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Long time no see. How are you? And do you remember me?

I think that these are very lovely works. You have the talent of the art.
My son also made the work of beetle using natural materials in this summer vacation.
It is good to make the work using natural materials.