Sunday, July 02, 2006

An old film...

Just watched a movie which you would't believe that I only watched it the first time today. Well, that might not be true since there were a few chances for me to watch it. In fact, this is the third time I rented this movie. I don't know why. But every time there seemed to be something distracting me watching it. Then the rental periods were dued and I had to return it to the video rental shop.

Well, all that aside, it is indeed a very good movie like everybody else said. Although many think that the essence of the movie lies in its ending and if you have known the ending there is no fun watching it, I still think it is good even with the ending known(thanks to a really nice fellow who was kind enough to tell me the ending... don't remember who exactly, though...).

Someone who looks bad-intended might not really want to hurt you. Indeed, they just need some help. They just can't help to look bad. But most of the times we just turn them away, and let them down. I think this is pretty sad. I think I have done this myself many times. I will try to remind myself next time.

And I think you should have guessed what movie that is. If you still don't, I won't tell you the title straight. But I will just tell you its famous line,... "I see dead people...". Those who don't know please google for it and find out the name of the movie and go rent and watch it.

Gonna enjoy the rest of my day. :)

See ya.

No comments: