Monday, February 14, 2005

What do you want?

When was the last time you thought about what you want in life? Perhaps you are happy with your life now, perhaps you are not. Since the world is getting better and better, we(ok, most of us living in the cities) don't have to worry about food, accomodations and other necessities in life anymore. This gives us more time to think. However, I am not very sure if this is a good thing.

Last time when I was a child, everything was so simple. And I always seemed to know what did I want at a specific moment. But not anymore. Life is filled with so many things now and I don't really know which are more important than the others.

Life can be so simple but we tend to make it complicated and difficult. More advancement in sciences and technologies brings us more possibilities. And then more possibilities bring more options and choices. With more choices you need to make more decisions. And I don't think making decisions is something easy. Therefore, most of the time spent everyday is on making decisions. To do or not to do. Do now or do it later. etc etc... And this is quite tiring for me.

I think I am going to cut down the unnecessary in my life and make it simpler this year. Let add this to the list of my New Year's resolution.

Ok, going to get up earlier tomorrow.
See ya and Gnite.

And songs are good ;D

No comments: