Thursday, February 17, 2005

Spam & Junk Mail of the day!

Recently I got many mails with titles like this:

"Please help me update my address book"

and this:

"Join XXX's Network".

And I have had enough. Somemore the latter will keep on sending you following requests if you ignore the former mails. Although there is a link(I am not sure but there should be) to stop further invitations, I feel that is very cruel to click on it coz that will make me feel guilty about blocking my friends!

So, please don't simply forward mails or send such invitation mails to friends since it could be a disaster to him/her.

Perhaps somebody may think that this is an easy way to keep in touch but there are actually many other better ways to do this. Just keep this in mind, "Something you enjoy may not be so to someone else".

No comments: