Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mama Stands Up for Her Fun with the Kid

The copyrights war begins, again. From this piece of news from ABC News, a mother got a take-down notice from YouTube for her post of below home-made video, featuring her toddler dancing to the music in the background. Can you actually tell what is playing on the background? At least I don't.



This brave mother has fought back with a lawsuit against Universal, who has sent the take-down notice. From the mother, after the incident,
"I'm constantly thinking about what's going on in the background, what's on the TV, what's on the CD player, the characters on my kids' clothes, the characters on the toys that they are playing with,'' she said.

"I'm cognizant of what's going on at every step, instead of focusing on my kids, which is where my attention should be."

No comments: