Thursday, December 14, 2006

Keep On Budgets! 0.1 Released!!!

Have been thinking of making a software which can help me to keep track of my spending pattern. I know there are many good softwares which can do many amazing things out there, but I have the following reasons to write my own:
  1. Getting used to the wxWidgets API.
  2. Make it as simple as possible so lazy folks like me can manage to continue keeping record.
  3. Just for fun.
So, here you are: The Home Page of Keep On Budgets! and the Downloads link for Linux and Windows.

Thank you for your attention :D

Let me know if you have any problems using them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have used wxWidgets at the age that was called wxWindows. I remember that it is very easy to use more than MFC. :P
I want to try your tool, since my purse empties at once, recently. :-(
I also think that it is important to be able to use the tool simply.

koyi said...

Yeah, I tried wxWidgets for a few reason and one of them is to escape from MFC, which is unnecessarily complicated and hard to use. And the application only runs under Windows and I think that is really not a good thing for a linux fan like me :P