Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hanami

Hi, I am currently recovering from a minor cold. But I think I will be ok tomorrow.

School starts. Nothing special yet. Just like the same old days.

Went for Hanami(Sakura Seeing) on the past Sunday. Taken a few pictures with my old film-based camera. Quite nice but not as I expected. Since I didn't take any picture of myself with that camera, here are two pictures of me under the Sakura tree taken by my friend's digital camera.
I think it is a controversial topic whether I should smile with teeth shown or hidden. What do you think?



With teeth hidden.



With teeth shown.

Ok, time's up. See you next time.

4 comments:

Sugar said...

haha i can't believe you are asking for opinion about this on your blog. hehehe :p anyway, teeth shown is definitely what i vote for. more friendly mah ;)

koyi said...

haha I can't believe that you are answering this question. hehehe :P anyway, I still prefer the one with teeth hidden. more mysterious? :D

Anonymous said...

i vote for teeth hidden.
mysterious....dunno wat is inside ur mouth.

keat

Sugar said...

haha. chi yeong. u are right. father ask, daughter answer. very natural thing right? hehe