Sunday, December 04, 2005

Japanese Proficiency Level Test

I just sat for the Japanese Proficiency Level Test Level 1 today. FYI, level 1 is the highest level you can take in this test. Well, what can I say, I haven't actually prepared for it. I would tell you that because I want to know how well I can do without any preparation if you ask. But in fact I just didn't have the time + mood to prepare for it :P

The test is not as easy as I thought, but not extremely hard, too. Just feel a bit nostalgic answering all those questions. I haven't taken a test for language since the time I was learning Japanese 4 years ago. Just made me think about the good old days :D

Well, the test is one thing. The other thing is that it has rained heavily today. And it is very cold. Heard that it will be even colder tomorrow. >Sigh< So I suppose I will spend my whole day in my lab tomorrow.

Wanted to wash clothes but...

Ok, that's all for today.
See ya :)

2 comments:

Sugar said...

so, when are you gonna get your results? good luck! :)

and yup. it is gonna be COLD tmw. checked it in yahoo. and it shows 8degrees as the highest temperature, if I'm not mistaken. *brrrrr*

koyi said...

The result will be out in February next year...