Sunday, October 02, 2005

OpenBSD Release Songs! Cool!

Just something to share. It seems that the other free and open-sourced operating system, OpenBSD, claimed to be one of the most secure OSes on earth, has a release song associated with their every release since 3.0. And many of them are quite nice to listen. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Tips: Don't just listen to the songs, read the explanation on the left of the lyrics so you can understand the songs better :D

Here you go:
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html

I have to go now since there might be a sales in town.
See ya! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a virus protection site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

koyi said...

I was happy at first when I first saw this reply, but something seemed weird to me in the message. Perhaps you have noticed it, too. I am quite sure that this is a machine-inserted message. Just look at the "##KEYWORD##" part. No human is going to write a message like this.

Well, from the technological point of view, I guess that this site has something like a spider program which crawls around the Internet looking for blogs which contain the word "antivirus", "spyware", etc, then it inserts a message into these blogs to draw attention.

And I simply believe that, if you are developing a anti-spam software, you must not be a spammer yourself.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for the message, though ;P