Monday, April 04, 2005

Wow, 4 years!

The new guys arrived in Japan to start their new journeys today morning! Here I wish them good luck with whatever they do here. Although they might not need as much luck as I did and still do. Hehe. I had a dinner with the newcomers and the old guys just now. I was really happy since it has been a really long time since our last gathering :) Hope that we can have more gatherings like this in the coming year. Looking forward to it.

Come to think of it, I have been in Japan for 4 years. What have I got/learned in this 4 years? I can't tell for sure but of course I did improve and learn a lot. Perhaps I am not so good academically, but I think I have spent the years in a useful way. And I hope I can make the correct decisions in the remaining years.

Going to bring the newcomers to Umeda(the centre of Osaka) tomorrow. So see you and Good night :) Sweet dream :)

No comments: