Sunday, November 14, 2004

Hi, long time no see(?)

Have been disappearing for some time because of the mid-term exam on the coming Tuesday. Although that definitely doesn't mean that I have been studying all the time. Until now I still don't actually adapt to the way of studying here in university. How I miss the days in high school years (- - )

Was looking at some "job-seeking" site. And found out that many companies actually don't care what you have studied in university. So someone from the art stream can enter a technology company and become a programmer there. Amazing, huh? But this is how it works in Japan. They will re-train you once you entered the company. So I was thinking if this applies in Malaysia, too, what would I have chosen, art or science? What about you?

Still thinking whether to go have lunch with friends. And start to study later... any suggestions? :)

No comments: